Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Film Assignment: Crouching Figure


 The day we've all been waiting for! Film assignments! I did get one of the films that I was initially the most excited about, Francis Bacon's Crouching Figure! I'm incredibly exciting to begin work on this piece! I'll also be assisting Charlie on Dolly, another piece I was majorly looking forward to. Very happy all around!


In my initial meeting with the Crouching Figure team I was given my first copy of the script and spoke with the creative team about what they were expecting. At this point it's pretty straight forward, we're looking to create a very iconic Ringleader, red jacket, white trousers, tall boots, top hat and mustache. The things we're looking for the most at this point are very stark and crisp lines to set the Ringleader apart from his very dingy and broken down environment and create a contrast that  adds to the surreal nature of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment