Georgia and I
made our first very uncertain trip to Hierarchy a local hire house in Boscombe,
neither of us had received measurements yet and both of us had to shoot our
films on Thursday. While we were both
not entirely sure what size we were looking for we figured that it would be
helpful to go and look if just to see what are options were and make sure we
didn't need to look somewhere else. Both
of us lucked out, they had the perfect red and black ringleaders jacket and
luckily they had it in a variety of sizes so if I received measurements in the
next 48 hours there was a good chance that they would have the size I needed. I
took photos of the jacket and brought them to the production designer for his
color palette.
When Georgia
and I went back on Tuesday there wasn't much change in my situation. Still no
actor and still no measurements. My director had described the actor as his
"height and size, maybe a little shorter" so I went out on a limb and
hired the jacket in a 40, hope it fits!
No comments:
Post a Comment